The home of high stakes fantasy football.

Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Week 17 waivers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Johjama

Johjama

Newborn

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

People were able to make waiver moves this week, is that correct or will those roster moves be reversed?

#2 Dave

Dave

Capo

• Administrators
  • 3948 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

They are all being reversed shortly.

#3 menobrown

menobrown

Starter - First Team

• Members
  • 1390 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:17 PM

Why was this not correct to be allowed to make moves in week 17? I'm just now realizing moves I made are reversed.

I've scanned the rules and see nothing that says waivers stop after week 16 or don't run in week 17. I checked this before week 17 and made moves in weeks 16 and 17 based on not seeing a rule prohibiting

If I'm wrong, and I might be, please point out where in the rules it states we can not do week 17 waivers. If it's not in the rules I think the transactions should stand.

#4 Johjama

Johjama

Newborn

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:14 PM

After the completion of Week 1, the blind bidding processes will be available weekly and will continue until prior to Week 16 for ALL teams in the Dynasty Leagues.   Rosters will be updated with the results of all successful bids after 10:00 PM EST, following the completion of the blind bidding process.

#5 menobrown

menobrown

Starter - First Team

• Members
  • 1390 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

Appreciate it, I see I was wrong. Misread that thinking week 16 in terms of NFL teams week 16, but I was wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users