The home of high stakes fantasy football.

Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Dynasty Rookie Draft - date/time

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ShaunZ

ShaunZ

Newborn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:42 PM

My 2 leagues show rookie draft starts Monday May 16 at 8pm. Is that correct? Thought it was the 14th. Doesn't really matter but just checking.

#2 menobrown

menobrown

Starter - First Team

• Members
  • 1390 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:58 PM

Good question, have the start dates for the drafts moved to Monday?

Also it's very key right now to be able to know the veterans who are available and unless I'm missing something the only way I know how to do this is to see who is not on a team which is a good way to miss players. Can't express how big a deal it is to have this info like right now, it's key to being able to set your draft board and properly evaluate trade offers to accept or make.

Lastly when can we expect 2016 schedules to get uploaded? Not a pressing item or anything like being able to easily view veteran FA's but would be nice.

• SPORTSBETTINGMAN likes this

#3 Coltsfan

Coltsfan

Special Teams

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationEvansville, IN

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

I would really like to keep the start on Saturday if possible.  It's a lot of fun spending time in the chat during the draft talking trades and stuff.  I would hate to loss that with everyone working.

Wayne

#4 Alex

Alex

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 8445 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

Guys, you should email Dave on this topic if you want a resolution ASAP. Not sure how often he is checking the message boards.

Alex Kaganovsky
alex@myffpc.com

FFPC co-founder

#5 Fish

Fish

Special Teams

• Members
  • 647 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

Also it's very key right now to be able to know the veterans who are available and unless I'm missing something the only way I know how to do this is to see who is not on a team which is a good way to miss players. Can't express how big a deal it is to have this info like right now, it's key to being able to set your draft board and properly evaluate trade offers to accept or make.

Dave.....when our dynasty draft room is established the available players in each league will be there if I remember correctly?  Are we close to having a draft room ready to enter or is it there and I'm missing it?

(sending this to Dave in an email too)

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." ~Jimmy Johnson

#6 Fish

Fish

Special Teams

• Members
  • 647 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:31 PM

Dave.....when our dynasty draft room is established the available players in each league will be there if I remember correctly?  Are we close to having a draft room ready to enter or is it there and I'm missing it?

(sending this to Dave in an email too)

Draft rooms are open now......with available players list.

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." ~Jimmy Johnson

#7 Dave

Dave

Capo

• Administrators
  • 3948 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:54 PM

Sorry for the delayed response, email is generally best to reach me ASAP.

The drafts are staggered and all start on the morning of May 14th.

Free agents are always showing up via the STATS link on the dynasty home pages. They are now in the draft rooms as well. 

Draft rooms just opened. It is usually about 2 weeks before drafts. Due to the NFL draft, we needed to load in the new players to their teams.

We are still getting the schedules updated, something to do with the stats digester, adding the rookies, updating the schedules after that and a bunch of techie stuff I am not going to figure out. :)

Thank you and have fun! I love this time of year. 

#8 menobrown

menobrown

Starter - First Team

• Members
  • 1390 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:47 PM

All good, thanks a lot.

#9 HEADBANGER1967

HEADBANGER1967

Batboy

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:43 AM

Would be nice to let current leagues know the date and times have changed along with letting people know the draft rooms are now open.  Nice to see the rookies listed all the way down starting at 904.  Not so helpful there either guys, come on...  Sending an email now just in case.

#10 Chapelboy

Chapelboy

Newborn

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:48 AM

Sorry if I missed this in the rules, but I'm looking at the Dynasty draft rules for subsequent years and I can't seem to find if these rookie/FA drafts are live or if they have a timer (12- or 24-hour)?

thanks

Mike

#11 ShaunZ

ShaunZ

Newborn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:29 PM

10 hr

#12 ShaunZ

ShaunZ

Newborn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:31 PM

Looks like I am wrong. Email we received today says 24hr. Either I misremembered or it changed to that. Look forward to it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users