The home of high stakes fantasy football.

Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

How long do dynasty leagues typically take to fill?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 martystein

martystein

Newborn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:37 AM

If I sign up for the $500 Dynasty startup for August 13 will it fill and if so how long does it typically take? I fear if I sign up and it doesn't fill I will have wasted two months time trying to find another dynasty start up

#2 Alex

Alex

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 8445 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:09 AM

If I sign up for the $500 Dynasty startup for August 13 will it fill and if so how long does it typically take? I fear if I sign up and it doesn't fill I will have wasted two months time trying to find another dynasty start up

We have no way of knowing when that league will fill but I can tell you for sure that it will. The FFPC Dynasty format has had a lot of interest this season.

Alex Kaganovsky
alex@myffpc.com

FFPC co-founder

#3 martystein

martystein

Newborn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:52 PM

Another thing, I asked Chris previously but wanted to make sure I understand: How are things for dynasties going to work for residents of Virginia (where I'm located)? Are members grandfathered in due to us having signed up for an indefinite timetable league prior to the law going into effect? Or did I understand correctly that I will be allowed to play with a co owner in a non regulated state as long as the prize money is in their name?

#4 SPORTSBETTINGMAN

SPORTSBETTINGMAN

Tee-Baller

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:22 PM

Re: dynasty archives.

It would be great to be able to pull up past seasons and see starting H2H lineups/bench. (vs. score only)

Is there a way to see this that I am not finding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users