The home of high stakes fantasy football.

Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Dynsaty league trades

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gryphons/Boise/Wyverns

Gryphons/Boise/Wyverns

Special Teams

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • LocationMadison

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Is there a way to search on the sit to see all the trades that have gone down this offseason so far?

#2 SPORTSBETTINGMAN

SPORTSBETTINGMAN

Tee-Baller

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

League: Transactions: Week 17 (If memory serves me)

#3 SPORTSBETTINGMAN

SPORTSBETTINGMAN

Tee-Baller

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

I'm pretty frustrated with how things currently are in FFPC Dynasty regarding the hiding of pick numbers in both the "Trade Excecuted Notification" emails as well as in the league "week 17" transaction log.  When the picks are known, which they are after week 16 is final, all picks in every place they are recorded, should be shown with full transparency exactly what that pick is.

For redundancy's sake, why aren't trades also showing up front and center in our league's main "Transactions" log near the league "Recent Messages" area?

Seeing stuff like this has almost zero value without knowing what the picks were.

Team A: Trades 2017 2nd and 2017 5th

Team B: Trades 2017 3rd, and 2017 4th and 2017 7th

I cannot tell if the 2nd was a late 2nd and 3rd was an early 3rd to give it context without becoming a damn sleuth.

Sure, you can go and check out the updated "Future Picks" and then click (again???) on "Pick View" but that is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

For example, there were two trades by the same teams in one of my leagues that were made within a few minutes of each other, that when combined look like this...

Team A received: 2017 2.06

Team B received: two 2017 5ths, a 6th and a 7th.

If that is not lopsided and unusual and fishy, I don't know what it is.  I may be incorrect in my research, but I think that is what went down.

Is that fair market value lumping a bunch of late junk picks together and getting in return a top 18 player?

#4 Gryphons/Boise/Wyverns

Gryphons/Boise/Wyverns

Special Teams

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • LocationMadison

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

I am not even getting trade email notifications anymore.  I was, and it all of a sudden stopped.  I changed my setting a few times and resaved it, nothing. 

Yeah, I agree, it really sucks to look and see what trades went down.  It's a "chore" just to figure out what was traded.

#5 Dave

Dave

Capo

• Administrators
  • 3948 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:30 AM

I'm pretty frustrated with how things currently are in FFPC Dynasty regarding the hiding of pick numbers in both the "Trade Excecuted Notification" emails as well as in the league "week 17" transaction log.  When the picks are known, which they are after week 16 is final, all picks in every place they are recorded, should be shown with full transparency exactly what that pick is.

For redundancy's sake, why aren't trades also showing up front and center in our league's main "Transactions" log near the league "Recent Messages" area?

Seeing stuff like this has almost zero value without knowing what the picks were.

Team A: Trades 2017 2nd and 2017 5th

Team B: Trades 2017 3rd, and 2017 4th and 2017 7th

I cannot tell if the 2nd was a late 2nd and 3rd was an early 3rd to give it context without becoming a damn sleuth.

Sure, you can go and check out the updated "Future Picks" and then click (again???) on "Pick View" but that is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

For example, there were two trades by the same teams in one of my leagues that were made within a few minutes of each other, that when combined look like this...

Team A received: 2017 2.06

Team B received: two 2017 5ths, a 6th and a 7th.

If that is not lopsided and unusual and fishy, I don't know what it is.  I may be incorrect in my research, but I think that is what went down.

Is that fair market value lumping a bunch of late junk picks together and getting in return a top 18 player?

The reason is that we are still in the 2016 season. The 2017 draft order and the draft pick order are not tabulated until after we flip to 2017, which is after the Super Bowl. The only option to correct this would be to shut down trading from week 17 until after the Super Bowl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users