jaybizz

Please change the way waivers are run

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that got burned week 1 this year, as well as in past FFPC seasons, with the way waivers work in these leagues. I'm not sure the rationale behind not having waivers this past Friday, but it cost me a week 1 win since I wasn't able to replace Badgley. 

Beyond the fact that this particular scenario is extremely frustrating, I'd still like to know the logic behind running waivers only on Wed/Fri. If you are dead set on only running them twice, wouldn't Wed/Sat make more sense? At least then players who are questionable going into the weekend will likely have a little more clarity by Saturday night, and it would also help with Monday night games where the teams practice on Sat. 

If you aren't willing to have waivers run each night wed-sat, please at least think about changing the waivers on Friday to run Saturday instead. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate this change. 

We will add a free agency period on the Friday prior to Week 1 for all eligible teams in 2020 but there are no plans on having any open free agency. Also changing from Friday to Saturday is not on the table. Saturday is a day of rest for the FFPC players 🙂