Dave

The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour

551 posts in this topic

I am excited to announce that there is a new show launching on BlogTalkRadio, The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. It will be on Friday nights at 10 pm ET/9 pm CT. The show will be before the Red vs. Blue show with Scott Atkins and Mike Trent. It will also be available for download on iTunes in case players can't listen live.

Hosted by Eric Balkman and myself, the show will cover high stakes fantasy football, do fantasy player and some expert interviews, cover strategy, sleepers and have fun with some weekly segments. Listeners can interact via the chat room, tweets and emails.

Facebook: The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on

Twitter: www./twitter.com/HSFFhour

HighStakesFantasyFootball@gmail.com

Tomorrow night's guest is David Hubbard. We've got some hard-hitting questions for him like what round he would take Ray Rice in, and how important is it to get your second wide receiver before the 12th round.

Come for the info, stay for the fun, tolerate me and Dave.

THIS SHOW IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF FUN!!! TWO HOURS OF HIGH-STAKES FANTASY FOOTBALL BACK TO BACK!!

THIS WILL BE NICE ALONG WITH RED VS BLUE.

Episode #1: The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour: April 27, 2012

In its debut episode, hosts Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak project a first round dynasty rookie draft based on the first two rounds of the NFL draft. The HSFF guys also talk to renowned high stakes player David Hubbard about rookies he likes and dislikes this year. Plus your questions, e-mails, tweets and more all answered on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!

7115597949_509eb0074e_n.jpg

Hubs the man! Hope he calls us up afterwards, so we can get some serious scoop!

BTW, if you didn't get a chance to listen last week, I had Dave and Eric both on the Red vs Blue show last Friday night. I think everyone is REALLY going to enjoy these two.

Love the time slot choice Dave, nicely done! Fridays just became the best night for HSFF!

Episode #1: The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour: April 27, 2012

In its debut episode, hosts Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak project a first round dynasty rookie draft based on the first two rounds of the NFL draft. The HSFF guys also talk to renowned high stakes player David Hubbard about rookies he likes and dislikes this year. Plus your questions, e-mails, tweets and more all answered on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!

7115597949_509eb0074e_n.jpg

I suck with names, but never forget a face. David was our ME's lucky winner of Arian Foster (while wearing a HOU hat, to boot eek ) very late (10th or 11th) in the first round. I had a nice pause, really considering Foster, but went with "the safer pick" in McFadden. What a joke on me that turned out to be.

I mentioned during the draft that he (Hubbard) drafted almost identical to how I would have from his spot for many of the early rounds. I guess that's why we both failed to cash in that league. wink

I drafted for week 12 and wasted a 199 score. Next year I draft for weeks 1 thru 6.

Just Dance, Baby!â„¢

Cool zipped archive of past years...once you get the hang of it!

Just a reminder to tune into BlogTalkRadio.com/HSFF tonight at 10/9 central for the debut of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour with myself and Dave Gerczak. We're talking to David Hubbard tonight, running through a one-round rookie dynasty mock draft and taking questions from the phone, chat room, Twitter and e-mail as well. Send in your e-mails to HighStakesFantasyFootball@gmail.com or send us a tweet @HSFFHour. Talk to you tonight, gents!

We're working on getting it on iTunes. According to BTR, iTunes has recently changed the ways they upload RSS feeds. BTR hasn't adjusted yet. I've been trying daily to get it up there. HSFF will be on iTunes sooner rather than later, though--thanks for listening guys!

This week's special guest on the The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is Donny T, baby!

At a special 8 pm ET/7 p.m. CT time, hosts Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak preview Friday night's FFPC Genesis Draft. The guys will also talk to Genesis team owner Don Terminiello about his approach and strategy for the night's festivities. Plus your questions, e-mails, tweets and more all answered on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!

Following the show, Scott Atkins and special co-host Eric Balkman will embark on a 2 hour Red vs Blue show and cover the FFPC Genesis draft LIVE.

I'm guessing we will have a link to follow the draft grid and such when it goes live...that always makes for a fun night of playing armchair drafter. laugh

Here's the link to the Genesis Draft Room .

Looking over the grid real quick...I missed the fun, watching this live, but I'm sure it was a lot of fun...Did I miss something? Did Sam Bradford go undrafted???

Looking over the grid real quick...I missed the fun, watching this live, but I'm sure it was a lot of fun...Did I miss something? Did Sam Bradford go undrafted???

More than that, did TEBOW?!?! laugh

Just a reminder everyone, no show tonight. But we go live again next week as Footballguys.com co-founder David Dodds sits in for Eric Balkman. High-stakes player Todd Hunter will join Dodds and Dave Gerczak in what could be the ultimate radio disaster show. Don't miss it!

In the meantime, don't forget to listen to Red vs. Blue tonight at 11/10 central for Scott Atkins and Mike Trent. A lot of Genesis review and football news that every high-stakes player will need to know will be on the show tonight, so be sure and listen!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fparadio/20...akes-radio-show

But we go live again next week as Footballguys.com co-founder David Dodds sits in for Eric Balkman. High-stakes player Todd Hunter will join Dodds and Dave Gerczak in what could be the ultimate radio disaster show. Don't miss it!

a>

Gene Kranz: With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour.

In place of Dave and Eric's show, I'll be broadcasting live from my basement "THE DEAD MONEY SHOW". My special guests who will tell u how to ruin your draft will be Mike Sims-Walker and Jermichael Finley plus a special appearence by Amos Zereoue. eek

Sweet, David Dodds replaces Eric. It didn't take long to get rid of the dead weight of the show. laugh

Just a reminder everyone, no show tonight. But we go live again next week as Footballguys.com co-founder David Dodds sits in for Eric Balkman. High-stakes player Todd Hunter will join Dodds and Dave Gerczak in what could be the ultimate radio disaster show. Don't miss it!

In the meantime, don't forget to listen to Red vs. Blue tonight at 11/10 central for Scott Atkins and Mike Trent. A lot of Genesis review and football news that every high-stakes player will need to know will be on the show tonight, so be sure and listen!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fparadio/20...akes-radio-show

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric Balkman:

But we go live again next week as Footballguys.com co-founder David Dodds sits in for Eric Balkman. High-stakes player Todd Hunter will join Dodds and Dave Gerczak in what could be the ultimate radio disaster show. Don't miss it!

a>

Gene Kranz: With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour.

That's funny. Cut it out.

The feedback we've been getting is that listeners feel that they're getting spoiled by the dulcet tones of my silky smooth voice. So we decided we'd let DG ruin the show for a week. Sort of like letting Mike Martz run the show for a season before normalcy is restored the following year.