Alex

Dynasty Leagues Available for Guest Viewing

23 posts in this topic

Excellent job Alex, Dave and team for getting this done before the offseason starts. It serves as a great tool to gauge transactions in comparison to our own leagues.

So how old are these leagues?  how many seasons have they been in existence?  I assume league #1 is the oldest?

Yes, the #1 and lower numbers in general are the oldest. The first FFPC Dynasty launched in 2010 with new ones being added each year.

Seems the older the league the more one or two teams dominate the others.  Hope like the NFL those league cycle thru and other newer owners or teams that draft for the future catch up.  I am mixed what type  league I want to join once the teams come up for sale.  Looking forward to the e-mail list soon.

Seems the older the league the more one or two teams dominate the others.  Hope like the NFL those league cycle thru and other newer owners or teams that draft for the future catch up.  I am mixed what type  league I want to join once the teams come up for sale.  Looking forward to the e-mail list soon.

That definitely hasn't been the case with #1 $500.  This is my third year in it, different winner each year.  I went from top pick to a contender pretty quickly.  As long as the league is active in trading, always a chance.

HEADBANGER1967 likes this

That definitely hasn't been the case with #1 $500.  This is my third year in it, different winner each year.  I went from top pick to a contender pretty quickly.  As long as the league is active in trading, always a chance.

...and at the same time...creating a DYNASTY is the goal for most dynasty players, so that is awesome when it works out!

This was due to some temporary down time for dynasty specific maintenance and development and should be good now.

Since we added the ability for users to use multiple browser windows (another much requested upgrade), the URLs change so these public browsing links do not work like they originally did. An owner with serious interest in any team can email me at dave@myffpc.com for a roster list for any league. 

Since we added the ability for users to use multiple browser windows (another much requested upgrade), the URLs change so these public browsing links do not work like they originally did. An owner with serious interest in any team can email me at dave@myffpc.com for a roster list for any league. 

Let me just add that we do want to make these Dynasty leagues (and other leagues) visible to guest viewing but when we had put in the upgrade to allow for multiple leagues to be opened/drafted/managed in the same browser, it removed the ability for guest viewing, as Dave explains. So now the dev team has to find a solution for both: multiple league management in a single browser and guest viewing. I'm 100% sure it possible & probably not extremely difficult but it will take development time and as usual, it need to be prioritizes in regards to other tasks.

Dave/Alex,

I know there are many factors, including contingencies, which dictate if and when updates are completed for Dynasty Leagues, but wondering if you would consider throwing a poll up of 4-5 suggestions for members to vote on, so we can see the most desired completed with priority?

Dave/Alex,

I know there are many factors, including contingencies, which dictate if and when updates are completed for Dynasty Leagues, but wondering if you would consider throwing a poll up of 4-5 suggestions for members to vote on, so we can see the most desired completed with priority?

I wish it was that easy but there are other factors internally which often dictate priority.