Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

$500 and $750 Official Dynasty Teams For Sale Thread for 2016

54 posts in this topic

We have tentatively added 2 startup leagues, at both $500 and $750 pricepoints. We still think we will get some teams for sale as we have the payment deadline approaching.

Hey I paid my 750$ league #24 dynasty , I shows I need to pay this still in my account area , and how do I pay the 350 deposit ( is that due now ) thanks

Hey I paid my 750$ league #24 dynasty , I shows I need to pay this still in my account area , and how do I pay the 350 deposit ( is that due now ) thanks

We remove it manually once the league fills, so we've got it covered for you and you won't need to do anything.

A team in $750 league 19 has not logged in since the day before Halloween and is still sitting on 20 players. Seems like it's a safe assumption they are not coming back so should this team not be listed for sale here?

A team in $750 league 19 has not logged in since the day before Halloween and is still sitting on 20 players. Seems like it's a safe assumption they are not coming back so should this team not be listed for sale here?

Yeah, just listed it. Was waiting for an email response which we did not get.

Two teams available here. Make an offer!

I'll offer $250 "out the door" for the 500 #16 :-)

Dave,  I'll pony up the other $50 to get Lance in the league. I could use an extra win.  Zing!!

SPORTSBETTINGMAN likes this