Dave

$1250 & $2500 Dynasty Teams Available For 2017

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, it's that time of year again!

I am going to start listing existing FFPC $1250 and $2500 dynasty teams for sale. These are $1250 and $2500 teams only. Do not miss out on these!  :)

If you want $500 or $750 leagues, please go here:

(will add shortly)

A few comments:

1. All teams are listed at their current price below. We may consider an offer based on the team and time is has been listed for sale. The first person to email me and offer the listed price gets it. Email dave@myffpc.com to pick up a team listed below. 

2. All new owners must pay the full deposit regardless of purchase price. ($500 for $1250 and $750 for $2500 leagues.)

3. Payment may be made via player account, credit cards, bank ACH or check. 

4. Our focus is on existing leagues first and foremost. We may or may not do startup leagues in 2017.

5. Teams will get listed and removed as they are sold.           

=========================================================================================================

Dave I'll take honey badgers 1250 #3 team.

Just take it from my account creds....

I suggest you email Dave on this ASAP just in case someone else grabs this before Dave sees your post here. dave@myffpc.com

To any 1250 players, league 8 has an opening it's a great league, active owners and active chat all things dynasty.....   join us its a goodone........  Bye D.... enjoythe 2500 if they have one....

MRx747 likes this

To any 1250 players, league 8 has an opening it's a great league, active owners and active chat all things dynasty.....   join us its a goodone........  Bye D.... enjoythe 2500 if they have one....

is this a startup? where how to signup?

$2500 #1 George of the Jungle   - needs serious help , where can i find rules? will make a lowball offer if nobody wants its. 

$2500 #1 George of the Jungle   - needs serious help , where can i find rules? will make a lowball offer if nobody wants its. 

1. All teams are listed at their current price below. We may consider an offer based on the team and time is has been listed for sale. The first person to email me and offer the listed price gets it. Email dave@myffpc.com to pick up a team listed below.

Rules for dynasty leagues listed under the dynasty Draft Central page on top of header, think its in couple of places.