Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chef Paul

according to the dyno rules......

9 posts in this topic

since it is officially nfl week 18, shouldnt dynasty trading be opened up for all paid in full teams?

Yeah, it takes a little bit for us to get it turned on and we are adding a feature that will block unpaid teams from making trades. It should be open either tonight or tomorrow night. 

MRx747 likes this

ok, upon logging in to see what wonderful offers i had waiting for me, i was greeted with three wonderful offers. 

upon reviewing,  my choices were

Cancel, Edit and Offer. 

I DIDNT OFFER THEM, THEY WERE OFFERED TO ME. please help me understand

ok, upon logging in to see what wonderful offers i had waiting for me, i was greeted with three wonderful offers. 

upon reviewing,  my choices were

Cancel, Edit and Offer. 

I DIDNT OFFER THEM, THEY WERE OFFERED TO ME. please help me understand

A true "F______ng Alpha Chef" would understand this.  :D

Chef Paul likes this

Dave - just checking...has the feature for blocking people from trading if they have not paid/renewed active??  

No, the tech team has been focused on some other pressing (and cool) items, like server improvements, adding 2017 rookies, permitting players to create their own public FFPC pay leagues and invite friends, etc. In truth, it has taken a back seat to those. We have never had a huge problem with this (dynasty players are honorable people, lol), so it was more of a wish list type of thing. About 70% of dynasty teams have already been renewed, and 90% of teams that will be listed for sale likely have been already. So we kind of missed the window for this improvement to make much difference for this season. 

MRx747 likes this