Chef Paul

an unofficial sign up thread for a potential 2500 dyno startup

60 posts in this topic

ladies and gentlemen,
welcome to the unofficial waiting list for a potential $2500 dyno startup.

By checking in here you are seriously interested in joining.

now, before i get scolded by the "management" allow me to say we do realize there is absolute zero guarantee one will be started this year.
we also realize that the first priority is to sell the orphans before committing to startups and any level of buy-in.

the interested list

$2500 startup interested parties

1. The Chef
2. Bubmack
3. 747
4. Bellysan
5. thekid409
6. SERENITY NOW
7. Horsegasims
8. DOC

MRx747 likes this

ladies and gentlemen, 

now, before i get scolded by the "management"  allow me to say we do realize there is absolute zero guarantee one will be started this year.

we also realize that the first priority is to sell the orphans before committing to startups and any level of buy-in.

the interested list

1.  The Chef

2.  Bubmack

3.  747

NAUGHTY! 

ladies and gentlemen, 

now, before i get scolded by the "management"  allow me to say we do realize there is absolute zero guarantee one will be started this year.

the interested list

1.  The Chef

2.  Bubmack

3.  747

NAUGHTY! 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Paul, the F'ing Alpha Chef, there are at least two 2500 orphan teams. You can join one immediately that way and show us how good you really are at dynasty.

Invictus. likes this

All he'll do is draft Steelers anyway, the transparent homer that he is. Not that it's a terrible strategy but predictable none the less. :wub:

Jack, Michael and John......I love the three of you. Put your money where your mouths are......join the list!!....

Paul, the F'ing Alpha Chef, there are at least two 2500 orphan teams. You can join one immediately that way and show us how good you really are at dynasty.

Consulor you should advise your client to do a startup over those big dogs.....

Interesting, Nothing further from Jack, Michael and John boy.....

Guess they have their excuses why not to join....

Didn't say I wouldn't but I've become picky about the league owners I enter with, primarily ones that are not traders. I don't enjoy getting in stagnant leagues with paralyzed owners who don't engage and trading is a disease to be avoided.

Chef Paul and BaldisBeautiful like this

Interesting, Nothing further from Jack, Michael and John boy.....

Guess they have their excuses why not to join....

1) I already did my part and bought an orphan team. You see, I focus on the continued well-being of the FFPC rather than ignore the leagues the FFPC has already established for your benefit; which leads to......  2) I'm waiting for you to do likewise and join our existing $2500 league and begin competing immediately.

Dave and Invictus. like this

Didn't say I wouldn't but I've become picky about the league owners I enter with, primarily ones that are not traders. I don't enjoy getting in stagnant leagues with paralyzed owners who don't engage and trading is a disease to be avoided.

i can tell you team 747 and myself are very active with the trades

Excellent point Jack, there is still an opening in my 2500, and in each of my 1250's.

Chef?...anyone? Anyone?

My 2500 has two openings:

1) Fantasy Newb

2) Coots 2500 - currently the last team listed in the orphan thread.

I agree with Invictus--come on over to $1250 #3!     And yes, this was my first ever post (I believe).    I am interested in new higher stakes leagues as many of you know but only if it is full of known active owners.  

So it's looking like a 2500 startup is getting ZERO interest. I may just go troll orphans again.....that kinda sounds perverted

Dave likes this

We are fine, there are a bunch of lurkers and low key players, we have 4 teams here from one league, getting another 8 shouldn't be a problem at all once the official start up comes out, plus this time of year many FF players are still going through the sad stage .....

2500 # 1, George of the Jungle

1250 # 3 , Honey Badgers

1250 # 1, Team Legacy

Bumping this as I am also in this 1250 #3 league.  Real Man of Genius came in and not only breathed some life into the league, but kicked major ass and almost won the thing. The before / after photos of the orphan he saved are like Rosie-to-Scarlett. :P

Dave and Real Man of Genius like this

He did a great job in a short time. Goes to show what a motivated, ballsy owner can achieve. It's usually the other way, owners take over an orphan and don't want to make moves or take chances and hope for miracles to happen with a roster that has failed, solely relying on draft picks. Doesn't work that way. Many times these rosters are very close to being a strong competitor if the owners just took a chance or two, dare I say trade!

Real Man of Genius likes this

Uh, chef you left me out of the " active traders" list. Since our 1250 league started last year ive had 28 trades. Tony had 2nd most with 18.

So invictus join ths startup if you want some action,

Dave likes this

Uh, chef you left me out of the " active traders" list. Since our 1250 league started last year ive had 28 trades. Tony had 2nd most with 18.

So invictus join ths startup if you want some action,

So that would make me and you qualified as active Bubmack. It's a start

That would actually make 5 active owners

Mmm, so you say. Seeing is believing and it's been the sound of silence in our league.  :blink:

I've been in the league for less than a week. I haven't even really looked at the assets that I have there. Madone......chilax baby